Monday, April 23, 2007

Today was my first day of school and boy did I have a great time! I was such a good boy and I didn't cry or fuss at all.

We got there at 9 AM, I was still asleep this morning when Mommy had to wake me up! Mommy put me in my new umbrella stroller and rolled me up to the door to meet my teacher. All the other kids were already there (okay, it might have been 9:05 AM), and they were all holding onto this rope so they wouldn't get lost. Ms. Carol handed me the rope too, but I didn't want to hold it.




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Here I am going down the hallway with the rest of my class.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Ms. Carol was really impressed that Mommy remembered to bring all my stuff, way to go Mommy! My bookbag is lime green, says "Quinn" on it, and had a binder, a folder and my snack inside.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Here I am all ready for circle time!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Today was group PT! We got to play with the parashute, as you can see I couldn't wait to go underneath. That lady I am sitting with is my new PT, I really like her.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

We all got turns bouncing on the ball, it was pretty fun.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

And I got to wave a big flag, that was cool!
There are no more pictures after that cause Mommy left and I stayed all alone at school like a big boy! I played with my new friends and really liked the blocks and books they have in the classroom. I ate my snack, Mommy packed me crackers and water. Then we went outside to play on the playground! That was really fun, I was a little unsure so I mostly just watched the other kids. Maybe next time I will play some more. It was a perfect first day of school! All my teachers are so nice. They took really good care of me and didn't even get mad when I had a poopy diaper! All the kids in my class are so nice, they all talk to me and play with me and that is so great! I am really going to like going to school!


1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Looks like he enjoyed school!