Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today was a big day. This morning I went to school and it was lots of fun! I was in a really great mood and full of energy. The teacher even circled "Energetic" for my mood!

After school me, Mommy, Grandma Jan, and Cooper all drove to Virginia. It was a long ride, but I didn't mind. I danced to the radio the whole way! We had to go to Virginia so I could get fitted for some foot braces called Sure Steps. They are supposed to help me learn to walk, we'll see about that! I really liked the office. There was a little playroom and a TV that was showing Pochahontas. Me and Cooper kept fighting over who got to play with the Power Rangers...I think they need to update their toys :) When it was time for me to be measured I was really good. I barely squirmed and didn't fuss at all. It helped that they put on a Wiggles tape for me, but it was a Christmas one and I didn't know any of the songs...so I wasn't that into it.

We go back in two weeks to get my Sure Steps! They are gonna have dinosaurs on them and be really cool. Here is a link to a picture of what they will look like under my shoes...
http://www.surestep.net/images/photo2.jpg, they are barely even noticeable!

No comments: