Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today was my second day of school, but I didn't go! It was also my last speech session with Miss Jennifer, so I went to that instead. It was a lot of fun but I missed going to school. Not to worry, there are still 3 more school days this week! The best part is that since we aren't moved into our new house yet, I get to spend extra time with Grandpa Don in the mornings cause he is going to bring me to school! Grandma Donna is going to drop me off with him on the way to work. I bet me and Grandma are going to have lots of fun on the ride there too. I have such a great life :)

Tonight I got to hang out with Daddy all night while everyone else worked on the house. It was really great spending some time with him since I haven't seen him much lately. I will be glad when everything settles down and gets back to normal!

No comments: