Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I was really tired this morning. Grandma Donna actually had to wake me up to get ready for school! If you know me, you know that I am usually very grumpy when I get woken up. But all Grandma Donna had to do was mention that magic word "school" and I perked right up! I really love school!

Today we learned some more about dogs and sang a song that I really liked. It was lots of fun. I don't know why my Mommy didn't like school, it is the best thing ever!!! After a yummy lunch at Grandpa Don's we came home and took a nap. Then I woke up just in time for Grandpop Bill to come home and he tickled me so hard I peed my pants, good thing I still wear diapers! I am really gonna miss all the great tickles when we move into our new house, not to mention the big screen TV!

No comments: