Thursday, May 10, 2007

I was pretty disapointed that I didn't get to go to school today. Instead we just slept late, hung out and played. I did enjoy playing with Cooper, he is so much fun to grab things from! We finally got our new dishwasher delivered today. It is big and rolls around...can't wait to get my hands on it! That is one of the things I miss most about being at Grandma Donna's, playing in the kitchen.

This afternoon Mommy put my Sure Steps and new shoes on, but we didn't go anywhere. Weird. I didn't mind them too much, but they do make it harder to climb. I didn't try to take them off even once, even when I got bored. Mommy and me tried some walking practice, but I wasn't too into it. Oh well, she should be happy I am tolerating them so well. She should also be happy I haven't kicked Cooper in the face....yet.

No comments: