Friday, May 11, 2007

Today was great! I went to school and had the best time. When Mommy came to pick me up we had just finished playing on the playground. I was all tired and sweaty cause I was playing so hard. It was so much fun!!! When we got home from school Mommy went to read what was in my folder and found my surprise. There was a Mother's Day present in there! It was a magnet made out of popsicle sticks with my picture on it. She loved it so much she started crying and gave me lots of hugs and kisses, silly Mommy:)

Then tonight Grandma Donna came over and we ate pizza and worked on the house. I played in my crib while Mommy and Grandma cleared all the extra boxes out of my room and finally put my clothes away. I love seeing Grandma Donna so much, I hope we never finish unpacking!!!

No comments: