Friday, May 18, 2007

My bus aid told Mommy today how smart she thinks I am! She said in all the time she had been working on the bus she had never seen a kid figure out how to get out of their carseat straps. Until today of course! When she wasn't watching I worked my little arms though and slid them right out. Sometimes I like to do that so I can dance better. Mommy told her the straps have to be really tight on me, she said she realizes that.....now. I am such a little devil sometimes, good thing I am so cute! :)

I had a really fun day at school and when Mommy read my daily note the teacher had circled "happy" and "energetic" for my mood. She has only done that once before, I think it is another way of saying "hyper". I used up all my energy at school though, so when I got home I took a nice long nap. I didn't get to see much of Grandma Berta today, but that is okay. She is going to come back in less than a month and then she will be living right next door!! I am so excited that I will get to see her so much!!!!

No comments: