Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I wore my new Sure Steps to school today! They didn't bother me at all and I didn't mess with my new shoes much either. Mommy was worried that since they are velcro I would just take them off, but I didn't. I was way too busy having fun at school!

We were late today, really late. Apparently my teacher doesn't wait in the hall for 15 extra minutes to see if I show up, can't blame her! So Mommy took me down to the classroom herself and everyone was so excited to see me. Ms. Carol told Mommy that it wasn't a problem if I was late and not to worry. That is good, because it probably won't be the last time :) Jimmy was happy to see me as usual. He came over and tickled my belly! He is so sweet and so much fun, he is like the big brother I will never have.

I was very pleasently surprised this afternoon when Grandpa Don came to pick me up. He took me back to his house and gave me lunch and took me for a walk. I had a great time hanging out with him! Then he took me home for a much needed nap. When I woke up Grandpop Bill came over, it was a grandfather filled day! We didn't get to play too much cause he was working on the house. We did manage to squeeze in some wrestling and tickling and he shared his french fries with me at dinner.

It was a great day! Tommorow we get to just hang out cause there is no school. There is a field trip but it didn't sound right for me so we are taking the day off.

No comments: