Thursday, May 31, 2007

Daddy is home!!! I am so glad he is back, I really missed the big guy! Tonight we snuggled on the sofa together and watched Mythbusters, it was so great. Then we played the game where he lifts me over his head! I love you Daddy!

School was pretty good today. I had a bowl movement, I haven't done that at school since the first day!! Sorry teachers! I have really been enjoying my bus ride and am feeling comfortable enough now to dance in my seat. My morning bus aid thinks I am the best dancer ever! The last two mornings she couldn't stop telling Mommy how good I dance and how I have got rhythm. I guess she is surprised that a white boy like me could dance so good!! :) Hey, I may not be able to walk or talk, but I have definately got soul!!!

My principal called Mommy tonight! Well, it wasn't really her, just a recording. She was reminding all the parents that it was Field Day tommorow. Us pre-schoolers don't get to participate, but I sure hope we get to watch! Plus there was some mention of free snowballs??? Yum!

No comments: