Monday, May 14, 2007

Today there was no school. It was parent/teacher conference day for Pre-K and K. I am Pre-K so me, Mommy, and Cooper all went to have a conference with my teacher! I was so excited and happy to be at school, even though none of my friends were there. Me and Cooper got to play in my classroom while Mommy and Ms. Carol talked. Of course, she only told Mommy wonderful things about me....are you surprised? I showed Mommy how I know how to climb up on the step stool to wash my hands and how I can pull all the letters off the board. It is okay to pull the letters off because they are velcro, Ms. Carol told Mommy I do it everyday:) I also got to play in the "housekeeping area" it is really cool cause it has a kitchen and lots of toy food. I pulled out a big plastic slice of watermelon and started eating it just like you are supposed to, now how did I know how to do that?? Cooper just chased the cauliflower around like it was a ball....what a goof!

No comments: