Thursday, May 17, 2007

I had a really fun day at school today. I had my private PT session and we worked really hard! I was so worn out from all that exercise that I fell asleep on the busride home. I was totally out and didn't even wake up when they put me in my stroller and I rode on the wheelchair lift. So Mommy took my shoes off and put me right to bed, I had a nice long nap.

When I woke up I played with Cooper and Great Grandma Berta. I climbed into my new little car and played in there for a while. Then Mommy put Signing Time on and I sat in my car and watched it! I made a bunch of the signs right along with the video today. Did I tell you that I learned a new sign? It is a really good one! "Bus"! This morning when Mommy started running around getting me ready I realized the bus was going to be there soon. So I looked over at Grandma Berta and signed it! I am such a smarty!

No comments: