Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The last two days I have been sound asleep when Mommy got me off the school bus in the afternoon. I can't help it, school is so much fun it tires me out! Today we made bunny faces out of paper plates and I brought mine home for Mommy. I didn't really make it myself, but I sat with the rest of the class and helped my aid do it. When Mommy took it out of my bookbag and asked me if I made it, I got all excited and clapped. There was also a report card in my bag, but it wasn't mine! Whoops! I guess my teacher put Caleb's report in my folder by mistake. I sure hope that Caleb's Mommy got my report and I can get it tommorow. That will be my very first report card!

Go on over to Cooper's blog http://cooperdavid.blogspot.com/ to see some cute pictures of him riding in my wagon. There are two seats in that wagon so hopefully one of these days I will get to go too. That is okay though, I would rather be in school anyway!

No comments: