Thursday, May 03, 2007

I skipped school today! I didn't want to, but Mommy made me. We had to go to Kennedy Krieger and see Pat Winders. It was okay, not bad at all. I showed her how I will walk some independent steps towards Mommy and she was really impressed! I took four whole steps while she was watching. She said I had a really good waddle, which is important. She was really impressed that I was waddling at all instead of just lunging, so that is a really positive sign. She said I am always full of surprises...you got that right lady!:)

Today Mommy ask me if I wanted cheese and I signed "cheese". Surprise! Then I got my hands on a half empty Diet Coke can and emptied it on the floor. When Mommy walked in me and Cooper were having a great time splashing around in it! Surprise! And then when I got up from my nap Mommy realized I had gone digging in my diaper! Extra Yucky Surprise with Poop on top!!! I didn't get it all over, just on my hands. So I got to wash my hands in the big boy sink and that was fun. I love to splash in the water.

Tommorow I get to go to school and then Saturday I hopefully get to finally move into my new house. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

sirenboke said...

How lovely you are!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I hope you enjoy the new house!