Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I am finally living in my new house! I love it here already. The only room that is all together is my playroom and it is awesome. My room still has a lot of boxes in it, but I really missed sleeping in my crib. I was so excited on Saturday night when I saw my crib set up! It is nice to not have such a long trip to school anymore, but I miss all that extra time I got to spend with Grandma Donna and Grandpa Don before and after school. I like having Mommy drop me off and pick me up cause she gets to see how much all the kids love me. I have a special friend names Jimmy and every morning he looks for me and comes over to say hi. Plus all the teachers (even the ones for older kids) know my name and say hi to me every morning. I am one of the most popular kids at school!!!

Today after school we went back to Virginia to pick up my Sure Steps. I fell asleep on the way there and when I woke up I was in the office and already wearing them! They are pretty comfortable and don't really bother me too much. My shoes didn't fit over them so we had to stop on the way home and buy new ones. I wore my Sure Steps with no shoes all the way home. I kept freaking Mommy out cause I realized that if I slap my feet together they make a loud cracking sound. Mommy says it sounds just like a rock hitting the windshield! Cool :) After we got my new shoes I practiced walking in them a little. It felt weird and I wasn't too sure about them, but I did feel more sturdy. We will see what happens. I have to go back for a month for a follow up, maybe I will walk into the office this time!!

No comments: