Sunday, May 27, 2007

I had an unusually cranky day today. That is probably because I haven't had a poopy diaper in a while. Lesson to Mom and Dad: Don't stop giving me my Miralax just because I have a few diaper blow outs! Oh well, I still managed to have a pretty good day.

We all went to the mall tonight and I got some new shoes. Mommy decided that since we spent so much money on my Sure Step foot braces, it was silly to shove them into cheapo shoes that were too big for me. So we went to the Stride Right outlet and bought some better ones. These are much lighter, they have laces (like the Sure Step guy suggested), and they are extra wide so they are also the right length. Plus they look cooler, and no matter what anyone says, that does matter! My Payless shoes looked goofy!

So even though we were at the mall and I was in the front seat I was still grumpy. Mommy asked me if I wanted some pizza and I got all excited. Then we stopped at a store first and I got really mad! If you offer me pizza you better be prepared to deliver, pronto! So as soon as I got my pizza and my breadstick from the food court I felt much better. Now if I could only poop!

No comments: