Friday, June 29, 2007

I am so glad Grandma Berta finally got up the nerve to drive to the shopping center! She bought me two really cool shirts and matching shorts! She even put them in a gift bag just for me and I kept taking them out to look at them, they are really cool. The one shirt has cars all over it and I really like it.

This morning Mommy took Cooper to Gymboree so I hung out at home with Grandma Berta. We had a great time playing with my piggy bank. Grandma is an expert at all kinds of banks, she worked at one for a long time. What fun it must have been to play with all that money all day!

Today was my last lazy weekday morning for a while. Summer school starts on Monday! The bus driver called to let Mommy know that she will pick me up at 8:15 AM. That is really early, it must be one long bus ride to get to my new school!!!

No comments: