Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This morning I had my first Loyola speech session for the summer! I met my new therapist, Lisa, she was really nice! Once I get her properly trained she will be perfect :) We blew bubbles and played with the computer. Then finally she took me to the motor room! There was a water table in there (just like at school) and I had a great time splashing around.

Then this afternoon I had a doctors appointment. It was my three year check up but just a little late. I was perfectly behaved and completely cooperated ( no really, I did!). I got weighed on the big boy scale and just held on to the front while I was standing on it. I had to get one shot and I didn't even cry! I could tell Mommy was mighty proud of me.

So now that I am three we don't use the Down Syndrome growth chart anymore. I am on the regular one now!!! I weighed 29 pounds ( 25th percentile) and am 34.5 inches tall (5th percentile).

1 comment:

AZ Chapman said...

Hi Quinn come visit me I'm a big kid with special needs