Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I had another really fun day at school today! And when I got off the bus (yes I was still awake, but barely) Great Grandma Berta was there to greet me! She lives right next door now so I am gonna get to see a lot more of her. Yay! Tonight Grandma Donna came over for dinner but I was too tired to share her food. I was so fussy that I just watched Signing Time and then went to sleep.

Tommorow is a big day! Mommy, G.G. Berta, and Grandpa Don are all gonna come see me at school. It is going to be my classes open house/field day/ picnic! Actually, Mommy isn't sure what it is going to be, but she will write all about it tommorow. Then Thursday is my last day of school. I am really going to miss my class and Ms. Carol. But in a few weeks I start summer school so that should be exciting!!!

No comments: