Sunday, June 17, 2007

This morning Mommy took me and Cooper for a long walk in the wagon, Grandma Berta came too! It was so much fun!!! Mommy gave me my own sippy cup to drink on the ride and I held it and drank for the first half, then I started throwing it out of the wagon. That is just what I do, it really made Mommy mad though...she said next time I can just have a drink when we get home!

Tonight we went to Grandma Donna's house to celebrate Father's Day and Cooper's birthday. I have to admit, I did not like celebrating Cooper's birthday. I like to get all the attention, and tonight Cooper was getting most of it. Not only did he get all the presents and all the cards, but he had to show off and walk all the way across the living room!! I got really mad and was in a bad mood until all the birthday stuff was over. It was a fun night though, Aunt Becky and AJ and Jeffrey were there and we played a bunch. Then we had chicken for dinner and it was really yummy.

No comments: