Friday, June 08, 2007

School was fun today! It has been so hot Mommy has been letting me wear shorts to school! Well, the heat and the fact that all my long pants are dirty :) My teacher told her it was fine because they usually walk with me and I don't crawl too much there. My knees were really dirty when I got home today though!

Instead of taking a nap today we went to Virginia! I had to get my Sure Steps checked again. I probably should have slept on the way but Mommy was playing all this great music so I danced the whole time. Yup, almost an hour and a half of carseat dancing! By the time we got there I was pretty tired, but I was really good. I showed the guy how my walking has improved and let him mess with my feet. He told Mommy to make sure and call when I start walking. Hello?? She is gonna call everyone she knows when I start walking! She said he will probably hear her cheering all the way in Virginia.

I slept the whole way home and then went to sleep early. It was a really long day!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love your blog!! Especially the way you've designed it as Quinns thoughts and experiences. Awsome!!
Quote*he will probably hear her cheering all the way in Virginia*
This made me chuckle I can definatley relate. LOL