Sunday, June 03, 2007

Today was our annual Down Syndrome picnic! Unfortunately it was raining, but they were really smart and rented an inside room just in case. I have to say I just love being around so many of my "people". People with extra chromosomes are also extra awesome! There was a DJ and a lot of the bigger kids were dancing. Well, I love to dance so I crawled out onto the dance floor and shook it! Grandpop Bill tried to pull be to the side so I wouldn't get stepped on, but I was having none of that, I wanted to boogie!

It was a great party! Outback Steakhouse catered it (for free!) and I hear the food was really good, even though I wouldn't touch it. It was great cause both sets of grandparents were there plus some of Grandpa Don's relatives. I love spending time with my family! I wish the party hadn't been during my nap time, cause I probably would have had more fun....but that is okay. Can't wait till next year, maybe I will surprise everyone by dancing standing up! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments: