Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday was so much fun!!! Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don took us to a petting zoo! Both me and Cooper got to ride a pony! It was his first time but as you all know, I am a seasoned equestrian :) We got to see some really cool animals and it was so much fun. After that we went back to their house and played in the pool. It was a really great day!!

Today we all just hung around the house. I slept pretty late and then we played and watched some TV. My PT called Mommy for a little chat about my goals for the summer. She told Mommy how almost everyday when Ms. Janine goes to the office to deliver something she takes me with her. I walk in my walker and one of the other kids comes with us to encourage me! She said I walk the whole way and never even try to get down and crawl. Mommy told her there are a lot of things that I will do at school that I won't do at home!

Tonight Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don came over to get our dining room table. It was nice to play with them for a little bit. Me and Grandma read some books and sang some songs. We are getting a new table tommorow. Guess what else we are getting??? Great Grandma Berta!!!! Tommorow is moving day and she is moving in right next door! I am so excited that I am gonna get to see her all the time now!!!

No comments: