Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mommy got her hair cut today. I don't like it!! Everything was fine and we were cuddling and then I took a closer look at her and all the sudden I wasn't sure she was still my Mommy! It is really short and really different. What was so wrong with always having your hair in a ponytail, Mommy? I liked it that way!

Grandma Donna came over today and she helped us do two cool things to the house. First she got rid of all the junk on the back patio and arranged our patio funiture and toys. Me and Cooper played out there for a long time tonight and it was so much fun!!! Then she and Daddy moved the futon into my room. It is right under the window so I can finally stand on something and look out! Plus I won't have to lay on the floor for diaper changes anymore. Yay!

No comments: