Sunday, June 24, 2007

I had a big day today! It started out in the morning when I woke up in the port-a-crib at Grandma Jan's house and decided to climb right out! I feel pretty hard on my head and was pretty upset. I recovered enough to go out to breakfast at Bob Evans...yum!

Before my nap Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don brought us home. Grandpa Don told Mommy that I was doing pretty good at feeding myself with a spoon. So even though she had her doubts, Mommy let me eat my oatmeal all by myself tonight! I did a great job! I ate almost a whole bowl full and got almost all of it in my mouth. I also didn't even try to throw the bowl so that is a big deal too. Feeding myself with a spoon is a big accomplishment and nobody even worked that hard on teaching me too!

Another thing I finally figured out how to do is get into my Spiderman chair! For the longest time I couldn't seem to figure out how to sit in it without Mommy's help. Well today I just crawled right over and climbed in, no problem! Things are really starting to happen for me, maybe that whole "walking" thing will click soon too!

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Yep, he'll be even more mobile soon!