Sunday, May 29, 2005

Fun, fun, fun! That is what today was! We got to spend almost all day at Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill's house. Grandma wasn't feeling great so she didn't hold me much, but we did play. Of course me and Grandpop played a bunch, he is such a silly guy. He bought me this really neat backpack that I sit in so now we can go hiking together. We took a walk around the block in it today and it was pretty cool. After that me and Grandma took a nap in her big bed and it was almost as comfy as Mommy's! Then Grandpop Bill came and joined us. I really liked napping with both of my grandparents. I ate a Cheerio all by myself today! I am really starting to get the hang of this feeding myself thing. Mommy also fed me some couscous, I am not too sure about that stuff yet...

No comments: