Monday, May 23, 2005

Today was great! I had to work on my sitting of course, but Mommy made it fun! She sat me up against the sofa and we rolled the ball back and forth. I even figured out how to push it so it would go to Mommy! Everytime I did she clapped her hands and cheered, I loved that!

I also commando crawled using both arms all the way across the living room today. I had to so I could get my tupperware bowl. Mommy cheered a lot when I did that too! Plus I went up on my hands and knees 3 times today all by myself. Mommy said it was a very good Gross Motor Skills day....whatever that means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quinn your mommy is just wonderful, I hope she taped all your hard work, keep it up and you'll be up on your feet in no time, Love you sweetheart your Great Grandma Berta who is so proud of you.