Friday, May 13, 2005

Today was fun. I got to spend a lot of time playing with Daddy which is always good. Then we took a little car ride to do an errand. Thank goodness for that cause I hadn't pooped in two days and nothing gets me going like a ride in the car! I feel much better now.

The best part of my day was that Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over to see me! They were on their way to West Virginia to go hiking. And lucky for me we live on the way!! I had a good time playing with Grandma's shoelace. Then when Grandpop got there things really got nuts. He is so much fun! They didn't stay too long and after they left we watched National Treasure. It was a good movie and I highly recommend it. There is lots of action and it is so much more exciting than Teletubbies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing up so late?Must watch that movie since you highly recommended. Love you G G Berta