Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I woke up really early today, so when Mommy came to get me she took me into bed with her so we could cuddle. Well, I didn't want to cuddle, I wanted to see what was on the TV! So with a little help from Mommy I sat up and stayed there (still with a little help from Mommy), for a long time. Mommy was very happy about that, she said that I am making great progress with sitting!

This afternoon the OT came over, she was also very impressed with me. I showed her how I can take blocks out of a bucket and how I know to hit my train to make it play music. She said I had mastered all of my 6-9 month skills and that my 10-12 month skills are emerging. I don't know what that means, but I know it is good!

The most exciting thing that happened today is I got an invitation to a birthday party! It is for Jason and it is a Blues Clues theme, I hope I can go!

No comments: