Friday, May 20, 2005

Today was my 13 month birthday, but it was a lot less exciting than my 12 month birthday! It was really rainy all day so we didn't go out. I watched Higglytown Heros and JoJo's Circus and I sat for almost a half hour. I did fall a couple of times, but Mommy fixed me. I am getting pretty darn good at this sitting stuff, but I still would rather lay down and play.

Tonight we went to a new restraunt for dinner. It was a buffet, which is good news for me, cause I got to have vanilla ice cream for dessert! Mommy decided that since I was such a good sitter now, I could sit in a highchair like regular. They had really comfy highchairs at this place so I didn't even need my special highchair thingy. I sat really good the whole time, I even messed with Mommy and Daddy by dropping my toys all over the place! It was fun. Then we went for a walk at the mall, that was fun too. I am off to Grandma Jan's house tommorow.....

No comments: