Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mommy and me had a good day. Today was my first day of all milk and no formula. I liked the milk okay, but it was a little wierd cause my formula was never cold, and the milk is. I am getting used to it though. It didn't make me sick or anything so that is good.

Lindalee came over today and I showed her how good I can stand. She was really impressed with how I stood at my Leapfrog table. She said it looked very typical for my age, and usually I am not that typical. But since I have extra strong legs I can stand really good. She has high hopes for me and told Mommy that she thinks I am going to really do a lot of new things in the next few months, we will see.

I am kinda bummed cause I was supposed to have a playdate tommorow, but it was at a playground and it is supposed to rain! Too bad, I bet it would've been fun.

No comments: