Sunday, May 01, 2005

I had the best time today! When I woke up this morning AJ and Jeffrey were still here, just like Mommy promised! I mostly watched them play video games for a while and then we all went to the mall. We went to lunch at a restraunt in the mall, and they didn't allow strollers. So I had to sit in a highchair like a big boy for the whole time! I did really good, I sat up pretty straight, ate some of Jeffreys fries and some of Mommy's mandarine oranges. There were lots of other babies in there and I was the best behaved!

After lunch we went to Jillians and Daddy, AJ, and Jeffrey played video games. I am not big enough for that yet, but Mommy put me on her lap and let me drive one of the video game cars. I grabbed the steering wheel and everything!

It was a fun day but I wish my cousins didn't have to go home. I love hanging out with the big boys, they are soooo cool!

No comments: