Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I had a very good day today. This morning I sat for a whole 5 minutes all by myself while I was watching Sesame Street. Then I sat some more when I was playing with my new turtle. Then I was all done sitting for the day and refused to show off for my OT. But I did impress her by taking all of my blocks out of my bucket. She made me do it one at a time even though I kept trying to show her that it is easier if you just dump it! Then I took all the rings off their stand and put them back, one at a time again...see above comment about an easier way to do it! After that I was pretty exhausted, but it was good because Mommy was really proud of me.

I also spent a lot of time today playing with Cheerios on my highchair tray. They are fun to play with but I don't think I feel like eating them yet, instead I just feed them to Portia.

No comments: