Saturday, May 07, 2005

What a day! This morning I woke up really early and me and Daddy played a bunch. Then Mommy got up and decided to test me on how good I could sit up on my own, I did great! I sat up alone for a few minutes, and when I started to fall to the side I caught myself with my hands on the floor! Mommy said she could hardly believe how good I did and that she was so proud of me.

Then I went over to Grandma Jan's house and that was so much fun as usual. She took me outside and let me roll around in the grass just like Portia does! Ofcourse I got lots of cuddles too. Then when I got home Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over. They brought Andy with them, boy is he goofy! He is in the Navy and is really nice, I liked him. I got to cuddle with Grandma a bunch too which relaxed me and really helped me sleep.

No comments: