Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Today Mommy, Portia, and me went to Grandma Donna's house to help take care of her. We are going to spend a couple of days here. I had a lot of fun playing with all the cool toys they have in this house. I liked playing with Grandma even though she can't hold me yet. Grandpop Bill is as fun as ever, he even came home at lunch so he could see me. Then a nice lady named Annalise stopped by and she played with me and gave me a really neat gift. Two foam books that have pieces I can take out, they are really neat! I miss my Daddy a lot, but besides that it has been a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn I'm so glad you wrote your Blog even though you are away, take good care of your Grandma Donna, she loves you very, very much. give her and your mommy a big kiss from your G G Berta.