Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It was another fun day at Grandma Donna's house. She is feeling better so we even got to play together a little. We watched Higglytown Heros and I rolled all over the living room. At dinner there were noodles and I ate a couple. They were good but felt wierd in my mouth, it was more fun to play with them than it was to eat them. After dinner Grandma and Grandpop's friend Jennifer came over. She is really nice and I really liked looking at her. Her shoes were pretty cool too!

Tommorow night we are all going home. I will miss all the fun at Grandma's but it will be so good to see Daddy again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Quinn, You are a very adorible little boy. I have a 1 yr old daughter also, well, she's 15months. She's always getting into everything. She had to get 4 shots yesterday so she's not feeling to well right now. I wish you and your family the best. God Bless.
The Richardson Family