Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sorry I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, but I was really worn out! I had a big day. First we got up early and went to see Dr. Moore the surgeon downtown. He pushed on my belly which I really didn't like, but said everything looked okay and I didn't need surgery yet. He said I probably don't have a hernia, but he wants us to keep an eye on it. That is good news!!

Then we came home for a quick nap before we went back downtown to see Pat Winders. Boy was she impressed with my new skills! She said I was sitting beautifully and that my crawling and standing were both really good. Now she wants me to learn how to get in and out of sitting, it is a little complicated though.

Today I went over to Grandma Jans. That was fun as usual. We played outside a little and Grandpa Don walked me around the block. I had my first taste of tofu today...it was a not-chicken-nugget, it was okay but Mommy says the real thing is much better. Mommy bought me a little kid sized beach chair tonight so I can have my own seat at the beach. Maybe by September I will be a good enough sitter to use it!

No comments: