Monday, June 27, 2005

Today was so much fun! When I woke up Mommy gave me the present that she bought me on her trip. It is a stick that has green glitter inside, I just love it! I like to wave it in the air and talk, I played with it all day. I also got to play with my train, which I missed doing while I was at Grandma's. I like to turn it on its side, push the go button, and watch the wheels go round. Mommy says I remind her of Daddy when I do that!

We had to take Portia to the doctor today to get her shots. I felt bad for her cause I know how much that hurts! It was lots of fun to see all those other puppies at the vets office though. And when the lady told Mommy how much it was gonna cost ($200!) I made a big razzberry, cause that was nothing...don't forget my hospital bill was $98,000.00!

No comments: