Thursday, June 02, 2005

We had a little lunch party at Grandma's house today! A bunch on Grandpop Bill's friends came over cause they wanted to meet me. One brought her daughter Hailey who is just a little bit older than me. She was so much fun to play with! And she was really pretty even if I do have more hair than she does. Everyone had pizza but me, I wasn't very impressed with the way it tasted. I prefer Papa Johns, just like Grandpop!

We hung out at Grandma's house for the rest of the day and then we got to come home and see Daddy! I missed him so much. I was so excited when I saw him and got to play with him. I also missed all my cool toys.

Tommorow I have two appointments. First I have to see the surgeon again about what my mommy calls my "Banta Balls". Then we get to go see Pat Winders so I can show off my new sitting skills! I think I will pee on the doctor and sit really good for Pat! Sounds like a plan to me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I checked last night and again this morning to see if you followed your plan but I guess you didn't feel like write, that's ok your Grandma Donna said you are OK but then I knew that. Love you lots G B Berta.