Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Today was a pretty busy day. First the OT came over and then my teacher. That is a lot of work for me, but I did a good job.

My OT, Michelle was very happy with how I was sitting and reaching. She wants me to rotate more when I am sitting. Why can't she just be happy I am sitting?? She kept taking my toys and putting them out of my reach to the side. That made me pretty angry, but Mommy said she was just trying to help. Mommy told her how I am getting better at feeding myself Cheerios and she said that was good. She says I am doing everything a typical kid would do, just slower.

My teacher came over and the first thing she did was tell my Mommy that she wasn't gonna be my teacher anymore! I am getting a new teacher and she is going to be my coordinator also. I hope she is as nice as Miss Norma, but less busy so she can see me more often. Since Norma and my Mommy were talking I just rolled around and talked to myself. Then Mommy sat me up so I could show Miss Norma how good I can sit. She was way impressed!

After she left I was pretty cranky. I feel asleep early. But I did get to have some cantaloupe with dinner, it was really yummy!

No comments: