Sunday, June 05, 2005

What a nice Sunday! We had a good relaxing family day. I woke up pretty early this morning because I couldn't wait to play with Daddy. We had lots of fun playing together, when Mommy woke up we cuddled a bit. She tried to teach me to clap again, I am almost there, but not quite ready. After a long nap we all went out for a walk. It was really hot out, but besides that it was a great walk. I leaned forward in my stroller the whole time looking at everything. When we got back Mommy tried to give me some water. I wouldn't take it from a straw so she let me drink right from the cup. It was really good water and I did a good job of drinking from the cup. I think I drank too fast though cause I spit it all up. Oh well, I guess it is just part of being a baby!

No comments: