Friday, June 10, 2005

Today we got to go to playgroup and that was lots of fun. There were lots of kids there, some I had met before. I watched them play and played with them a little. It will be much easier when I can walk around like they do. When it was time to leave they all waved bye-bye to me, it didn't look to hard, I could probably do that if I wanted.

When we got home I refused to take a nap. So we went to the store to get Daddy some new clothes. While Mommy and me were looking at shoes this lady came up and asked if I had Down Syndrome. Mommy told her I did and she got all excited cause her little boy has Down Syndrome too. He is four and we have almost the same name, he is Quinten and I am Quinn! He wasn't there but we got to see pictures.

After we got home I was totally exhausted, I refused to eat dinner and cryed for an hour. I finally fell asleep, but it kinda ruined Mommy and Daddy's plans to go out to dinner. In retrospect I probably should have taken a nap, Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We like this story the best. You are a very cute baby!

Annjanette & Maya