Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Today was all about the food. I had my first cheese curl today, and my second, and my third. They are really yummy and I can hold them easy and bite pieces off easy. I also had a cheese tortollini which was extra yummy. But Mommy only gave me one cause then she remembered that the sauce was pesto and had nuts in it. I can't really have nuts till I am two, but she promised to save some without sauce next time.

My OT came over and she wanted to see how I was eating. I was way to busy staring at her to eat, so we just moved on to pointing! She was showing me how to keep my pointer finger seperate from the other ones.

The big news is I can walk! Kinda....I used to just stand there when Mommy held my hands, but now I can lift my feet and take real steps! It is my newest trick, I really wanted to show Lindalee tommorow, but she isn't coming over. She had to go see her sick Grandma in Boston. I understand, Grandmas are very important people!

1 comment:

Derek said...

Derek Chronicles was here !