Monday, June 20, 2005

What a fun day! I slept in cause I was all worn out from my exciting day yesterday. When I got up me and Mommy played a whole bunch. She sang Old Macdonald for me and then we played patty-cake. Mommy wanted me to clap, but I didn't want to. Whenever she stopped clapping I would grab her hands and push them together. I really enjoy it when she claps, I just don't see the point in me doing it myself.

Mommy says she doesn't want to cook again till she gets back from vacation, so she ordered Chinese food tonight. I got to eat some of the yummy white rice. It was good and so fun to play with. It was really sticky though, so I did have to take a bath before I went to bed.

Tommorow my speach therapist is coming over and then we are taking Grandma and Grandpop to the airport. Then I am going to spend five fun filled days with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don! I can't wait!!!

No comments: