Friday, June 17, 2005

I went to playgroup this morning, it was fun as usual. I got to hold hands with a really pretty girl. It was fun watching all those big kids play, they kept coming over to me and saying "baby". Maybe when I start walking like them they will stop calling me a baby!

When Daddy got home we went out to dinner at Don Pablos. I sat in a highchair and had a good time dropping stuff on the floor. I can honestly say that Don Pablos has a delicious Kid's Menu, I don't know about the food, but that menu was yummy!!!! I did manage to get a couple of tortilla chips in my mouth so that was good. After dinner we went to the mall, me and Daddy hung out while Mommy shopped. Then we all went to the food court and I had my first taste of Cinnabon, I'm addicted....it was so good!

No comments: