Thursday, July 27, 2006

I had a big surprise this morning! My cousin Emilia came in my room, woke me up, and took me out of my crib to play. She did that even though Grandma Donna told her not to, she must really love me! When Mommy realized what she did she gave her a serious talking to...she told Emilia that she wasn't allowed to take me out of my crib unless she was willing to deal with what was in my diaper!!! I don't think Emilia will be taking me out of my crib anymore!

I had a fun day hanging out with my cousins. We had a great time playing together as usual. My OT came over and brought a cool new toy. It was Mr. Potato Head and I gave him 4 arms! I only liked the arms, none of the other pieces interested me at all. After OT Grandma Jan came over for a while. She fed me lunch and put me down for my nap, we got to play a little after I woke up. It was a great day!

No comments: