Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yay! Mommy can pick me up again! I am so glad, I missed crawling up to her and having her lean down and scoop me up. Now we can cuddle whenever we want! The bad news is that now there is no excuse for any of the grandmothers to hang around all day :( Pretty soon it is gonna be just me, Mommy, Portia, and Cooper!

Today my teacher was supposed to come over, but there was a mix up. She is coming over next week instead. Then we all went to the doctor with Mommy. I really love the waiting room there. I stayed there with Grandma Donna while Mommy went back to see the doctor. Boy did I make Grandma work! I just wanted to get into everything, including perfect stranger's shoes!!

Before Grandma Donna left she made me a really yummy grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. I ate almost the whole thing, it was great! The only problem with a grilled cheese sandwich is you can't spit it. I love spitting food at Grandma!

No comments: