Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mommy and me worked on puzzles today and it was so much fun!!! We started with my puzzle that has three pieces.....a circle, a square, and a triangle. Mommy took out all of the pieces and I put them back. The tricky part is getting them all back in the right place, but I did it!!! That triangle is really hard to get sometimes, but I did. I had so much fun and Mommy was so impressed. We both clapped so much our hands hurt! So after doing that puzzle like 100 times we got out my sorting puzzle that I got from Uncle Ian for my birthday. I tried to play with it when I got it, but it was too hard. Today I was an expert at taking off the pieces and putting them back on their rods. I even got the right colors in the right places with a little help from Mommy! Mommy says she wishes my OT had been here to see it....I probably won't give her a repeat performance, I'm funny that way.

Besides that I played with Daddy most of the day. It was a really fun relaxing Sunday!

No comments: