Thursday, July 06, 2006

I had a great time at Grandma Jan's last night! Grandpa Don took me on a long walk and that was great. I wish it had been even longer though, I could walk with Grandpa forever! This morning Grandma Jan brought me home and I had OT. It was fun, we played with magnets. I was feeling a little mischevous, but what else is new? All my therapist are getting pretty good at retrieving the things I throw across the room.

My PT came over today too. I hate PT, it is my least favorite therapy. My new PT makes me cry sometimes cause she makes me move in ways I don't want to. Oh well, at least she sings to me while she does it! Today I showed her how I like to walk in the kitchen. As I walked by the refrigerator I let go of one of her hands and grabbed my farm magnet thingee! She let me take it into the living room and I spent the rest of the night making a pig-sheep!

I am so excited cause Daddy gets to stay home tommorow! Me and him are gonna play together all day!!!

No comments: