Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today was awesome!!! When I woke up this morning all my cousins were still here and I knew it was going to be a great day. We played all day! Emilia built me a fort and I got to watch Aaron and Sam play video games. Video games are so cool, I can't wait until I am big enough to play them. Then this afternoon we all went to the playground. I had the best time swinging! I swear it was the funnest day ever!!!

I had both Grandma Donna and Cousin Emilia taking care of me today. Emilia helped feed me dinner and I spit my food at her just like I do at adults. She told me "no" and she was a lot firmer about it than any of my grandparents ever are. She is gonna make a really good mommy some day! Then after dinner we all watched the Simpsons until it was time to go to bed. I had such a fun day I didn't want it to end so I cried when Grandma took me upstairs!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Love reading your blog!