Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My speech teacher came over this morning. She sang Old MacDonald to me and I sang it back to her! I didn't use words of course, but from the looks on everyones faces it must have been pretty cute!

Later this afternoon Grandma Jan took me to my other speech therapist at Loyola. When it was time to go I looked at Mommy and waved bye. Then when it was time to leave Loyola I looked at my speech therapist waved bye and said "Bye Bye"! At least that is what Grandma Jan and the speech therapist heard...Mommy is a little skeptical. She says she will believe it if I do it again...if I do it again I will officially have my first word. Don't get your hopes up though, as much as we love Grandma Jan...she has been known to "hear" me say things before :)

I am spending the night at Grandma Jan's so I can hang out with Grandpa Don more. I will let you know about the fun things we did tommorow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quinn I'm excited!, keep practicing, soon we'll all be able to hear you say it.Love you lots
G G Berta

Jan Steck Huffman said...

our response is Go Quinn! Bet you did say Bye Bye and Mom needs to give you some kudos!